Help wanted: Inbound Marketer / Awesome Content Creator
We’re looking for an amazing inbound marketer and lead generation ‘machine’ to join our team. This role is both strategic and tactical, focused on planning and executing campaigns for a number of clients that drive results.
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist, you will be performing a variety of marketing activities for multiple account managers and will work on client accounts. You will assist our account managers in their responsibility for all aspects of a client account, including strategy, execution, and retention.
- Create awesome, compelling and SEO-friendly content for our company and client websites.
- Assist in scheduling content per client editorial calendars.
- Assist on the development of website pages, blog articles, and landing pages. (no technical skills required)
- Develop monthly reports for clients.
- Promote content and actively participate on social channels.
- Build client deliverables each month to be included with the reports.
- Assist with growing the Inbound function within the business.
Who is a good fit for this position?
- Enjoys creating amazing content
- Has a “Get Stuff Done” attitude
- Super organized
- Super efficient (but thorough)
- Enjoys helping a team achieve a goal
Additional notes or requirements:
- Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or English majors are preferred
- Excellent problem solver
- Self motivated and strong work ethic
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong knowledge or desire to learn inbound/internet marketing
- Superb written and communication skills
- Upbeat, happy, enthusiastic
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Quick on computers
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Basic HTML knowledge
Apply for this position
Interested? Get in touch with us here and tell us about yourself:Tags: inbound marketing, intern, jobs, quality content
Todd, Fraser and myself attended this year’s Mumbrella 360 conference. We didn’t get to see all the sessions, but here’s a quick overview of what we think were the standouts: From Storytelling to the New Age of ‘Hypertelling’ Michael Yapp, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, The Zoo (Google’s creative think-tank for brands & agencies This […]More >
At the 2017 FINTECH awards, the winner for Financial Advice Innovator of the Year went to Map My Plan. We were especially thrilled, as we built their site. So who are Map My Plan, and why did they win? In a nutshell, Map My Plan (or MMP for short) is the brainchild of Paul Feeney. […]More >
You’d be hardpressed in the world of e-commerce not to have heard of Shopify. Although in 2nd place after Woocommerce for market share, it’s ranked #1 by merchants for usability. Like with Woocommerce, Magento or any of the commercial e-commerce platforms, Shopify operated on a template framework to make it easy for anyone to set […]More >
One of the big challenges faced by businesses in the digital era is how to replicate and align their physical business with their digital one. How do you articulate your culture in a few short lines or a couple of pictures? How do you interject all the human elements that create your excellent customer service, […]More >
Have you ever started off with a clear vision of what you wanted to do or create, only to start the process and end up going in a completely different direction? Well this is one of those stories. I recently went to interview one of our clients who we’d built a new website for with […]More >