Help wanted: Inbound Marketer / Awesome Content Creator
We’re looking for an amazing inbound marketer and lead generation ‘machine’ to join our team. This role is both strategic and tactical, focused on planning and executing campaigns for a number of clients that drive results.
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist, you will be performing a variety of marketing activities for multiple account managers and will work on client accounts. You will assist our account managers in their responsibility for all aspects of a client account, including strategy, execution, and retention.
- Create awesome, compelling and SEO-friendly content for our company and client websites.
- Assist in scheduling content per client editorial calendars.
- Assist on the development of website pages, blog articles, and landing pages. (no technical skills required)
- Develop monthly reports for clients.
- Promote content and actively participate on social channels.
- Build client deliverables each month to be included with the reports.
- Assist with growing the Inbound function within the business.
Who is a good fit for this position?
- Enjoys creating amazing content
- Has a “Get Stuff Done” attitude
- Super organized
- Super efficient (but thorough)
- Enjoys helping a team achieve a goal
Additional notes or requirements:
- Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or English majors are preferred
- Excellent problem solver
- Self motivated and strong work ethic
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong knowledge or desire to learn inbound/internet marketing
- Superb written and communication skills
- Upbeat, happy, enthusiastic
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Quick on computers
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Basic HTML knowledge
Apply for this position
Interested? Get in touch with us here and tell us about yourself:Tags: inbound marketing, intern, jobs, quality content
It’s a story most people are familiar with, yet I’ve always kind of felt sorry for Goliath. For those who need a refresher, Goliath was a mighty warrior, a giant of man, who day after day (40 to be exact) defeated his enemies in single combat. Then along comes the unlikely, short, skinny hero, David. […]More >
We recently completed a custom integration for the Rental Car Manager platform (RCM) with Hubspot. This integration allows the client to easily create a email workflow from Hubspot for any quotes that were not converted into sales. Data fields such as: Name Email Source Vehicle Type Pickup / Drop off location Quote ID Total price were […]More >
If you are a Marketer you are probably facing some really ‘big picture’ decisions at the moment regarding your data and technology solutions. This can make it tricky to think about some of the smaller stuff, but if you read this article, I’m confident at the end of it you’ll find a little time to […]More >
Fox AU Home Entertainment have put the call out to Australia’s most creative Alien fan, and holy moly, there are some fans with some serious skills out there! They’re currently running a competition for users to design their own Alien: Covenant movie poster featuring their favourite Alien from the film. The winning poster will be […]More >
As we near the completion of our brand refresh, some of our newer members of staff liked the story of our evolution so much, they put together a little video. For those of you who have a few minutes where you have literally nothing else to do, we hope you enjoy!More >