Help wanted: Inbound Marketer / Awesome Content Creator
We’re looking for an amazing inbound marketer and lead generation ‘machine’ to join our team. This role is both strategic and tactical, focused on planning and executing campaigns for a number of clients that drive results.
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist, you will be performing a variety of marketing activities for multiple account managers and will work on client accounts. You will assist our account managers in their responsibility for all aspects of a client account, including strategy, execution, and retention.
- Create awesome, compelling and SEO-friendly content for our company and client websites.
- Assist in scheduling content per client editorial calendars.
- Assist on the development of website pages, blog articles, and landing pages. (no technical skills required)
- Develop monthly reports for clients.
- Promote content and actively participate on social channels.
- Build client deliverables each month to be included with the reports.
- Assist with growing the Inbound function within the business.
Who is a good fit for this position?
- Enjoys creating amazing content
- Has a “Get Stuff Done” attitude
- Super organized
- Super efficient (but thorough)
- Enjoys helping a team achieve a goal
Additional notes or requirements:
- Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or English majors are preferred
- Excellent problem solver
- Self motivated and strong work ethic
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong knowledge or desire to learn inbound/internet marketing
- Superb written and communication skills
- Upbeat, happy, enthusiastic
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Quick on computers
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Basic HTML knowledge
Apply for this position
Interested? Get in touch with us here and tell us about yourself:Tags: inbound marketing, intern, jobs, quality content
Selling your goods on eBay can be a very profitable exercise. People will often use eBay over searching the web to find your online store and it can become a pretty effective sales / marketing channel for your business if you spend a bit of time optimising and automating the process. When I first started […]More >
Woobox is great for slapping up a quick promo based on one of their templates. But what if you want to get this data into another database or mailing system that isn’t supported natively by Woobox? Well you’re in luck as this is your guide to getting your custom Woobox integration up and running. Woobox […]More >
We recently had a client sign up to use HubSpot as their marketing automation platform. Which was fantastic… until they sent us their contact list which was over 70,000 people strong! If we simply imported this list as is it would blow out their contact allowance on HubSpot and cost them $3000 more per month […]More >
Over the years websites have become extremely complex beasts. They now consist of many plugins and other software libraries from 3rd parties that require constant updating to remain secure. If you have ever come across a hacked website, chances are someone hasn’t updated it for a while, and a vulnerability was discovered and exploited. If […]More >
How Programmatic, Marketing Automation and Database Segmentation should be driving your sales funnel.
I had an interesting conversation recently with the head of a very well respected, independent creative agency. Part of the conversation was me explaining how, 7 years ago we pitched a 5 year plan to a clothing retailer that focused on community/database growth via content and targeted communications, with the end goal being a much […]More >